Let me introduce myself. I am Kismet Fung... mother, lawyer, cat lover and bridge player.. in that order. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada where I work for the City of Edmonton Law Branch.
District 18 of the American Contract Bridge League was kind enough to sponsor my partner, Susan Culham, and I, as we head to Brazil to play in the Venice Cup. WASUMI is comprised of Wyoming, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Utah, Montana and Idaho. Susan and I are playing on a ladies' team that will represent Canada. I am thrilled, humbled and honoured to be a part of this team.
A BLOG is to be interactive, and I encourage everyone to write to me or my teammates........ when we played in Beijing last year at the World Mind Games, I remember how exciting it was to receive emails and chat messages from our friends at home............
So.............. hello, and welcome to my BLOG.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good start sister.
ReplyDelete